Saturday, October 5, 2013

Election Day Is Coming? Are You Ready?

(Courtesy of Microsoft)

Tuesday, November 5, 2013 is Election Day. It is not a Presidential election BUT it just important nonetheless. Are you ready? Do you know who and what issues you'll be voting on? Do you know your polling place and the hours? Does your employer allow you time off to vote? Google is your friend. Visit your city/county/state websites. Now is the time to get familiar! Even if you think an issue doesn't necessarily pertain to you, think how it will impact your family, your friends, your nieces, nephews, etc. Now is not the time to get complacent. Get the polls and VOTE! Let your voice be heard! Those mofos up on the Hill have their jobs because the PEOPLE put them there. There are SUPPOSED to be focusing on the PEOPLE.  Not their own personal doggone agendas. With everything that  has been going on lately, SHIT is real out here and this foolishness cannot continue! People are HURTING and STRUGGLING! I am very passionate about this and I know those who follow me on various social media outlets probably get sick of me. But you know what? I don't care. I reflect back on the people who fought and died for me to have the right vote. So you damn well believe if there is a vote to be cast, I will be there!! Take someone with you to the polls. Occupy the booth! Get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!