Thursday, October 3, 2013

11 Nail Polishes I Would Repurchase

Another post that was just sitting in my draft folder *smh*

This pic is from 2012 when I posted my nail polishes for a photo-a-day challenge on Instragram.



I have purged a lot from my stash since I posted this pic but I still have a lot.  But if something happened to them and I had to repurchase nail polishes, here's what I would repurchase:




  1. Essie Mink Muffs
  2. Essie Turquoise and Caicos
  3. Zoya Pasha
  4. Chanel Black Pearl
  5. Sephora by OPI Metro Chic
  6. Sally Hansen Pacific Blue
  7. Butter London The Black Knight
  8. Zoya Ibiza
  9. Revlon Royal
  10. OPI The Living Daylights
  11. Essie Sexy Divide
As you can see I love my blues and taupey gray shades. My favorite/holy grail base and top coats are Duri Rejuvacoate and Out the Door. My favorite nail polish brand is Essie.



Again I can't pick 10! Ok I seriously could have listed 20-25 easily LOL!!! Maybe I'll do a part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!