Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bag of the Moment - Dooney & Bourke Leather Crescent Tote



I purchased this bag from none other than QVC. I hadn't reached for this bag in a while. I love the green shade. It's perfect for transitioning from summer to fall. The green isn't too bright but not super dark either. This is a nice size tote for everyday. But it's not too large to carry around on weekends and such.  It doesn't get "in the way" like some tote bags can. There's a zip pocket on the back of the bag and one on the inside. It also has two pockets on the front. I got this back when the cell phone pockets were smaller. But my phone fits in the one of the front pockets nicely. I'm kind of bummed that it's not longer available. Kind of wanted in another color. Like I really need another bag LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!