December! DECEMBER! Oye vey. This year flew by but this year has also been a rough one. So honestly I'm kinda glad to see it go. I decided to keep it kinda of simple this month since this an all over the place month with the holidays thrown in the mix. Here's what I'm playing around with for the month!
For some reason the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani palette popped in my head. So I'm going to play around with it and some single Bare Minerals shadows.
I'm still playing around with some of the Milani nail polishes I pulled out last month. I'm adding some nail polishes for December that are a little more festive. From OPI, I'm adding Amore at the Grand Canal, Live and Let Die and First Class Desires. From Sephora by OPI, I'm adding Good Tidings We Bling. It's almost on it's last legs *tear* lol! Also I think I have found my holy grail red nail polish with Amore at the Grand Canal. I will definitely do a nail post with this one.
For fragrances I plan on reaching for philosophy Living Grace, philosophy Eternal Grace and Boyfriend by Kate Walsh.
Out of My Face
Here is what I used up in November:
- Wen Summer Coconut Lime Verbena Cleansing Conditioner
- Serious Skincare A Force XR Serum Concentrate
- Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Rinse
- philosophy Pure Grace Body Lotion 16oz
- tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Masacara
- tarte Tarteist Mascara
- Bath & Body Works Nourishing Hand Cream in Limoncello
- NYX HD Concealer in Nutmeg
- Eyeko Visual Eyes Liiquid Eyeliner in Ebony
- Serious Skincare Ultra-Mare Pure Marine Infusion Concentrated Serum
- Ashea Shea Butter Pomade
- HK Girl Fast Drying & Super Shiny Clear Top Coat
- Serious Skincare A Wash 12oz
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O 500ml
- Arm & Hammer Ultra Max Deodorant in Powder Fresh
Thanks for following me along as I go through my stash! I plan to keep these posts going for 2017. I may switch it up a bit. I'm hoping to purge and use more stuff up!