Last month I said that I may skip August. An OPI purchase last month inspired me to go ahead a post some items for August. So here's what I'm messing around with for the month.
This month I'm going to play with the Urban Decay Smoked palette and the PrettyLilMzGrace palette from Sedona Lace. I was going to pick up the new Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette with my Ulta birthday coupon but decided to wait. Then the Smoked palette popped in my head. I saw the PrettyLilMzGrace palette in a YouTube video from PurpleyeAvi. I proceeded to watch some other videos on the palette. I have never heard of PrettyLilMzGrace, so I went to her channel and watched a couple of her videos. At the time when I ordered, Sedona Lace was having a 20% off site wide promo and I used PrettyLilMzGrace's $5 off coupon code. Score!
I picked up the OPI Brights Mini Nail Lacquers set from Living Social. I like these sets from OPI. They're usually a good price but it was a better deal getting it from Living Social. Plus it's a nice way to pick up the majority or all the polishes from a particular collection. I also got the Orly Dare to Dream set from a coworker for my birthday and I LOVE Mulan! I watched it on Netflix not too long ago. It's probably in my top 5 for Disney movies.
Out of My Face
I used up some more products from the long list I posted in June and I have some bonus ones too woot! Here's what I used up in July:
- Christie Brinkley Complete Clarity Daily Facial Exfoliating Polish
- Christie Brinkley Recapture 360 Night Beauty Treatment
- Alpha Hydrox Retinol ResQ
- Korres Mulberry Vanilla Shower Gel
- Wild Rose Daily Brightening & Refinishing Buff Cleanser
- Bonus: Christie Brinkley Complete Clarity Facial Cleansing Wash
- Bonus: Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer 0.33oz
- Bonus: Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar 0.5oz
- Bonus: Wen Cleansing Conditioner in Tea Tree 32oz
Since I used up a TON of stuff in July, I'll probably add some more items to the list in September. I have a few more things I'm hoping to get used up in August *fingas crossed*