Friday, March 1, 2019

February 2019 Out of My Face


Happy March!

I swear February flew in and flew right back out!

Here's what I used up in February.




  • Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Body Gel Oil
  • Creme of Nature Argan Oil Style & Shine Foaming Mousse
  • Dove Advanced Care Invisible Deodarant
  • Proclaim Shea Butter
  • Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm
  • Elemis Pro-Collagen Super Serum Elixir
  • Catherine Jinn Pro Bio-Placenta Essence
  • Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Viva la Body Cream
  • philosophy The Present
  • Serious Skincare Glycolic Gommage
  • tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Demolition
  • Maybelline Total Temptation Brown Definer in Deep
  • Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Balm in Sugar Mint
  • The Body Show Tea Tree Squeaky Clean Scrub
Not too bad. I didn't think I used this much stuff up. Woohoo!

Let's see how much beauty trash I'll have at the end of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!