Sunday, February 3, 2019

January 2019 Out of My Face


Helllloooo there! Off to a slow blogging start this year.

How ya doing? New Year off to a good start? I feel like January was super long! Let talk about some empties!

Here is what I used up in January!


  • Serious Skincare Serious-C3 Plasma C Clean Cleanser
  • Serious Skincare Vitamin A Retinol Pads
  • Serous Skincare Phyto Pumpkin Facial Scrub
  • Elemis Peptide 4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil
  • Elemis Gentle Foaming Facial Wash
  • Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum
  • Vaseline Cocoa Butter
  • Simple King to Skin Facial Wipes
Not too bad. I said I was going to do these monthly this year instead of combining two months. I really want to see what I'm using up month to month. I'm really determined to use up what I have and spend less this year. We'll see who that goes.

Let's see what I use up in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!