Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Product Play December 2015

December is upon us! Can you believe it?? I feel like this year flew by. Literally. That's alright. 2015 wasn't a bad year but it wasn't really a great year either. The last few months have been kind of rough.

Anywho...

Here's what I'm play around with this month!

Palette Play

I'm leaving this kind of open ended. I still haven't touched my Bare Minerals Ready shadows. I've picked up some palettes that I have not really used and I need to try and do some looks with them to determine if I'm going to keep them. Two are from Urban Decay (Vice 4 and Gwen Stefani), so I highly doubt that they'll go back. But then again you never know. Then I also picked up the Jem and The Holograms palette purely for nostalgic reasons. I'm an 80s baby and I LIIIIVVVED for Jem! I still watch the cartoons. Thank you Netflix! I also picked up the compact mirror.

Hey Gwen!



This is seriously too cute!

Polish Play

Leaving this kind of open ended too. I have two more shades to try on from the Allure & Butter London set from last month. I randomly picked up two Covergril nail polishes from CVS. This was my rage nail polish purchase. I know I'll use the Sephora by OPI polish in Good Tidings We Bling that I use every year in December.

Fuchsia Flame and Emerald Blaze


Out of my Face

Here's what I used up in November:

  • Key West Health and Beauty Organic Unrefined African Shea Butter
  • Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid 1 oz
  • Amla Legend 1001 Oils Cream Night Wrap
  • St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub

I'm adding a couple of hair products to the mix:

  • Fantasia P.M. Night Time Oil Treatment
  • Amla Legend Damage Antidote Oil Moisturizer
Kind of a lack luster month. It beeeeeezzzz that way sometimes.

And FIN!

Thank you for taking the time to read my rambles and for commenting on my posts. As I've mentioned before, I do this for fun. I'm not trying to get stuff sent to me. I'm not trying to make any money from this. This is part my beauty diary and random musings. I like talking about makeup, beauty, and other randomness. So if you've enjoyed anything that you've read, then that's enough for me.

We'll do this all over again come January. There may be a twist perhaps *insert shifty eyes*

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!