Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas Tunes Friday - Week 1!


A little holiday fun...

Back in 2012, I did a post about Christmas music. I LOOOOOVEEE Christmas music! So I had to throw some in the Blogmas mix! I'll pick two songs every Friday between now and Christmas. One will be related to the birth of Christ (since it's what I believe in) and the other will more reflective of the season!

This is gonna be fun! *bounces around*

One of my absolute favorite Christmas songs is O Holy Night. My hands down favorite version is by Celine Dion. Chiilllllllsss AND tears! Phew!


A holiday tune that gets my bopping around in the car or at my desk is Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee. How can you not like this song? *bops around*


One of the radio stations in the area WASH-FM, plays Christmas all day until Christmas. Sometimes I listen online at work or in the car. I also have a Christmas playlist on Spotify. I need to add some songs lol! Check it out!


Ok enough gushing! Let the music play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!