Thursday, December 31, 2015

Skin Care Collection - Moisturizers and Serums


Here we have moisturizers and serums. I included eye products as well. Sorry the pic is blurry. Grrr!

  • Neutrogena Visibly Even Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
    • This is what I'm currently using as my daytime moisturizer and I do like it. It absorbs into the skin nicely and doesn't make my skin oily.
  • Ambi Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
    • I've used this a few times. I can't remember if I like it or not. I plan to use it after the Neutrogena moisturizer.
  • Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20
    • I picked this up after a facial at Massage Envy. I think it's available in SPF 30 now. I do like this but it's hella expensive. So right now I don't plan on repurchasing it.
  • L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum Concentrate
    • THIS right here is my HOLY GRAIL serum! I love this stuff and can't tell you how many bottles of this I have gone through. The downer is that I think it's being disconnected. It's still available online via Target and drugstore.com. When it disappears from their sites then I'll start to freak out lol. I use this morning and night.
  • Serious Skincare Creamerum Evolve Cream/Serum Blended Facial Beauty Treatment
    • I'm still enjoying this. It could probably take the place of the L'Oreal serum. Right now I'm using as my final step in my night time routine.
  • Nature's Bounty Vitamin E Cream
    • I ordered this online from Walgreens to potentially use as a a body cream. The jar is 2oz. It's facial cream whoops. Guess I should have read the description before I ordered. I use this on days when I'm bumming around the house during the day. I have also used it as a night cream. It's ok. I'm not wowed by it and not sure if I'll continue to use it.
  • Olay Regenerist Luminous Eye
    • I got this in a Target Beauty Box. I haven't tried it out yet.
  • Serious Skincare Creamerum Evolve Cream/Serum Blended Eye Beauty Treatment
    • This eye product is AMAZE BALLS! It's so good. It hydrates the under eye area nicely and doesn't interfere with my under eye concealer. I love that it's a cream/serum duo. I use it morning and night.
  • L'Oreal Youth Code Eye
    • This was my go to before I got the Serious Skincare product. I'll go back to it once I use Serious Skincare up. When I first got this I used it more and night. Then I strated using it just at night.
  • Garnier Skin Renewal Anti-Puff Eye Roller
    • This was a random TJ Maxx or Marshalls purchase. I mainly used this in the morning and enjoyed the cooling sensation of the rollerball.
Next up scrubs, peels and masks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!