Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Tunes Friday - Week 4!


I should have mentioned this song first but it's fitting for Christmas Day lol! It's not officially Christmas for me until I hear Silent Night by The Temptations.


A song that invokes serious reflection during the holiday season (at least for me) is John Lennon's Happy Xmas. I like the original by I absolutely love Celine Dion's rendition of the song.


Of course I had to throw in a bonus! It's Christmas! I saw this video posted all over Facebook weeks ago but just didn't watch. It's The Pentatonix's version of Mary, Did You Know? I do like Pentatonix. I finally gave it a listen and just WOW!!!!!! The song is also on Spotify and one day I swear I listened to it like six times. It's so good!


And there you have it. I seriously could have listed five songs for each post. Maybe I'll do this again next year.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful and fantabulous Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!