Thursday, December 31, 2015

Skin Care Collection - Masks, Peels and Scrubs


Lions, tigers and bears oh my lol!! There's a lot going on here. I think these are more so my weakness than cleansers. As you can see, I couldn't get everything in one pic.


  • Murad Clarifying Mask
    • This is another Massage Envy purchase. I do like this mask. Again it's expensive like the rest of Murad's product. I feel that I get the same results from less expensive masks *shrugs*. I use it once to twice a week depending on what's going on with my skin.
  • Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque
    • I've used this off and on for years and it's a favorite. You cannot beat the price and it gets the job done.
  • Queen Helene Olive Oil Masque
    • This a newer item to my stash and I think I mentioned in a post. I have not used it on its own. I used after the Murad Clarifying Mast or Mint Julep Masque. Since they are masks  that draw everything out of your skin, the olive oil masque helps put moisture back into your skin. It's like a spa treatment and my skin feels so doggone soft and smooth. When I first got this, I would try to do the "mask duo" once a week.
  • Queen Helene Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque
    • This masque is kinda cool since it's a peel off one, You can see the icky stuff that comes out of your pores/off your skin. I try to use this twice a week. Keyword here is try.
  • St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub
    • I use this scrub about twice a week. It mainly depends on if I have some critters on my face. I do feel like it helps calm whatever breakouts I have along with taking care of any blackheads.
  • Serious Skincare Glycolic Gommage
    • This is brand spanking new to my stash. Literally. I ordered it from HSN and got it on Christmas Eve. I've only used it once. It's comparable to Glam Glow's Youth Mud Mask but cheaper and you get more product. I picked this up on a BOGO which was an even better deal.
  • Serious Skincare Phyto Pumpkin Facial Scrub
    • This is another HSN purchase. I've used it a few times and I do like it. It's not as abrasive as your typical facial scrub. It has a gel like base and it smells GOOD too!
  • Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid
    • This stuff right here! If I can't be bothered to do a a mask or scrub then I definitely make sure that I use this bad boy. It's an all in one product. Check her website for more details on this product. I definitely use it at night. It the morning it varies.
  • Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel (not pictured)
    • This is an old favorite that I only use once a week. But lately I have been slacking on using it, I need to get with it since I have it in super size (4 oz). With this product you get physical and chemical exfoliation (if I remember correctly from the presentations on QVC). The results are smoother and brighter skin.
  • Ambi Fade Cream
    • I have this in the version for oily skin and it does the job on gradually fading dark spots.  I was kind of scared to use it but after reading reviews on the product, I was ok with it. Just make sure you use it on the spot/acne mark only. This isn't a product to slather all over your face. I use it as needed.
  • Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10
    • This is my holy grail spot treatment product for pimples. It gets the job done and it doesn't irritate my skin.
  • CVS/pharmacy Pore Perfecting Toner
    • Wasn't sure where to put this, so I slapped it here lol! This is my toner of the moment. I like it and would repurchase it. My skin feels very smooth after using it.
I didn't include makeup wipes since they vary. I like several different ones. Most of the time I pick up whatever is on sale or I have a coupon for at the time. I was brief and mainly stated how often I use to product. Google is your friend :D Philosophy and Serious Skincare on are QVC and HSN. Paula's Choice is also now on QVC. You can watch detailed presentations on the products. The other items are available at various retailers and there are a lot of reviews online. 

And there you have it! My obsession with skin has grown over the last couple of years. But again, I am trying to narrow down the products I use.

I may try to get one more post in before the ball drops. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!