Daylight savings time! Booooooo! It's going be dark at 4 o'clock *sigh*. Anywho...
Here's what I'm playing around with for November.
I have a work trip this month *sigh*. Usually I'm done in the summer but circumstances have changed that for this year boooo! If I was in the position to quit my job right now, I would. For my work trip I am going to take the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette that I gushed over in my October Top 5 post. I'm also taking 4 Mally shadow sticks in Trailblazing Brown, Gunmetal, Plum and Saddle Shimmer. I may also take the Naked 2 palette for giggles.
When I get back, I HAVE to make any effort to play around with my Bare Minerals Ready shadows and decide whether or not they are staying in my stash. I still love their loose shadows but for some reason, it seems that I have fallen out of love with their Ready shadows. If I do decide to get rid of them, I have NO idea on what to do with them *sigh*. I don't mind giving stuff to people but I don't want to give them to someone who is not going to use them. I might as well keep. We shall wee.
I had NO business picking up this Allure & Butter London Arm Candy set from Ulta. It was just sitting there in a display at the register saying hey, hey girl, look at meeeeeee! Buuuyyyy meeeee! So I got it. The shades in this set are So Major! (loden-green shimmer), The Sweet Spot (dusty-pink creme), Violet's Revenge (blue-purple creme) and Front Row (wine creme). I may add some other Butter London polishes as well.
Out of My Face
Here are the items I used up in October:
- Bath & Body Works Lemon Vanilla Body Wash
- Wen Remoist in Tea Tree
- Bonus: Bare Minerals Matte Foundation in Golden Deep - woohoo! This was an unexpected surprise to use this up. I was going to hold off repurchasing another jar but I've already picked up another one with a 20% coupon from Ulta II received.
- Bonus: Wen Fig Cleansing Conditioner 16oz
- Bonus: Wen Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner 16oz
- Bonus: Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Clothes (10 count)
- Bonus: Duri Miracote Super Fast Dry Through Top Coat
- Bonus: Bath & Body Works Sugar Plum Dream Ultra Shea Body Cream
Looking at this list, I've used up a lot of stuff in October. Woot!
- Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair Masque
- Murad Clarifying Mask
- Wen Winter Cranberry Mint Cleansing Conditioner
- Bare Minerals Blemish Therapy foundation
Let see how this month plays out!