Monday, November 23, 2015

#ManicureMonday Butter London The Sweet Spot & Revlon Nude Graffiti



Back again with another Manicure Monday post wooho!

I wanted to go lighter with my nail polish. Today I'm wearing another nail polish from the Allure & Butter London collection in The Sweet Spot. It is described as a dusty pink creme. I'm wearing two coats. On top I am wearing one of the Transforming Effects Top Coat polishes from Revlon in Nude Graffiti, which is a pink nude glitter polish. I was able to build the polish on my nails without it becoming too thick. I've recently purchased 4 of these Revlon polishes and I have really been enjoying them. I may pick up two more. I think these two pair nicely together.

For those who do celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope that you have a fantabulous Thanksgiving! For those of you who will be traveling, be safe. If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope that you have a nice relaxing day doing whatever your heart desires. If you partake in Black Friday, may the force be with you lol. Please be safe and mindful of your surrounding. I will be at home. I may indulge in some online shopping if the mood strikes me ha!

TTFN - ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!