Monday, November 16, 2015

#ManicureMonday Butter London Front Row


Happy Monday!

I'm back from my work trip and totally wiped out! Jeez! Plus for some reason I thought I had an extra week thrown into this month. Thanksgiving is next week! *gasp* Any who...


Today I am wearing Butter London's Front Row from the collection they did with Allure. It's described as a wine creme. I wearing two coats and it was easy to apply. It's very pretty and very appropriate for the season.

Short and sweet. Just wanted to get a little something up since I've be MIA for a while. I'm still toying around with the idea of doing Blogmas in December. I think I have about 15 ideas. Now to come up with 16 more. Oye vey.

Here are a couple of pics from my room in Florida. One pic was when I arrived. The other pic was my last night there and I caught the beginning of the sun setting.

TTFN - ta ta for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!