Monday, July 27, 2015

#ManicureMonday Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue




Back to our regularly scheduled program!

The polish that did not work for me last week was Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet. Light/pastel shades are always hard for me to work with. They always seem to be milky and don't spread evenly on the nail. I don't recall not liking it but I hadn't worn it a while. Even with nail polish thinner, it still was hard to work with. I didn't like the end result and I think I changed my polish on Tuesday to Coral Reef which is a beautiful shade! So Mint Sorbet went in the trash.

This week we have the best blue nail polish of life! LIIIIIIFFFEEEEEEEEE!!!! I'm still bummed that Sally Hansen changed Pacific Blue. If you happen to find the original, do not hesitate. Just get it. Get it! This and another blue polish may come with me on my work trip. We shall see.

See next Monday (hopefully)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!