Monday, July 6, 2015

#ManicureMonday Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear The Real Teal



I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Fourth of July. Today I'm wearing Sally Hansen's The Real Teal from the Xtreme Wear line. Every now and then an item will pop in my head. I thought about wearing this a couple of weeks ago but decided to wait. Of the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes I own, this is probably my second most used polish. This was a purchase inspired by my beauty pusher crystalis007. Here's a link to her blog post, if you want to see some better pics of the polish. I try lol. I have camera that I bought a while ago that I have never used. I keep saying I'm going to pull it out and play around with for blog pics. Let's see if I can make that happen.

See you next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!