Sunday, December 28, 2014

Book Lovin - 2015 Reading Goals

(Courtesy of Microsoft)

Well this thread didn't get a lot of love this year lol. I only read 53 books this year. Which is down from last year. In years past, I would set a goal of how many books I want to read. Not sure I'm ready to do that for 2015.

Last December I posted my reading goals for 2014. And well yea...I had good intentions. I did tackle my wish list but it needs some more work.

I have gone through my books again for the year. This time there was no wishy washy going on! I have a bag now ready to donate. I have my "library" on a spreadsheet and I would like to inventory my books. Especially since I feel like some books are MIA.

I saw a reading challenge floating around on Facebook that made me go hmmmm. One of the items was read a non-fiction book. I was going to try and read one non-fiction book a month. Now I think I may aim to read one a quarter, ending up with 4 for the year. I may go ahead and pick them out and I may do a post of them.

Then talking with one of my book loving sorority sisters, I realized that I am behind on a lot of series books that I have started. I was like oye vey! So I am going to try and get caught up on those.

Also I'm going to try and take advantage of the library bit more. Mainly borrowing eBooks. Borrowing print books from the library sometimes gives me the hebejebes lol. Some people are trifling with how they handle library books!

Doesn't seem like much but I think this is doable. It's enough to not get overwhelmed.

Let the reading begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!