Monday, December 1, 2014

Polish Play December 2014

Let the festive nail polishes begin!

I got a set of minis from China Glaze's Twinkle Collection which is their holiday collection for the year. I got them from Fab Polish which is a subscription service for nail polish. This service is different in that you get 4 mini polishes a month. Which isn't bad. I mean have you ever truly used up a nail polish? So we'll see how this goes. I'll try to stick with until the Spring. How cute is this set right? I could probably use just this set from the month. But you know there's more lol!


De-Light, Define Good..., Pine-ing for Glitter, Feeling Twinkly

Here we have a hodgepodge of polishes. I pulled out the Sephora by OPI glitter polish that gets a lot of love in December. When I got the glitter OPI polish Let's Do Anything We Want! from The Muppets collection, I instantly thought about using it during the holidays. I also pull out OPI's Live and Let Die during the holidays every year since I've had it. It's a beautiful dark green polish with some gold glitter in it. The Urban Decay polish I scored from Sephora when it was on sale. It's a beautiful red polish. The Dior one I scooped up from a blog sale and the SpaRitual ones I scored from Ulta on sale. I've never tried SpaRitual before.

First row: Urban Decay Mrs. Mia Wallace, Dior Amazonia, Sephora by OPI Good Tidings We Bling
Second row: OPI Live and Let Die, Let's Do Anything We Want!
Third row: SpaRitual Ill Ume, SpaRitual Days of Wine and Roses

I hope you enjoyed these posts and that they helped you reach into your stash. Or pick up something new.

Let's paint some fingas!

1 comment:

Let's chat!