Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Palette Play December 2014

Ok sooooooo....this was supposed to be Drugstore December. But I picked up a couple of Stila palettes that I was going to wait and play around with next month buuuut I didn't want to wait. So there lol.  Here is what I'll be playing around with for the month.

Week of November 30 - Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows

First column: Bella Emerald, Bella Black
Second column: Bella Purple, Bella Teal, Bella Espresso
Third column: Bella Bronze, Bella Champagne, Bella Gold

I got these from a friend a while ago and I have yet to play with them. I could depot them and put them into a Z palette. A nice mix of shades for a palette.

Week of December 7 - Stila In the Light Palette


I got this for $20 from Sephora online. I've heard that the "In the..." palettes are being discontinued. So check Ulta and Sephora online if you are interested in these palettes. This reminds me so much of the original Naked palette and y'all know that is my favorite palette. I've heard good reviews on this palette.

Week of December 14 - Stila In the Moment Palette

I got this from Ulta online. I kept going back and forth on it. But come on it's a purple and neutrals together! It's my palette happy place. The reviews on this palette are good as well.

Week of December 21 - Wet n Wild Sparkle 'Til Morning


This a short work week so we'll see how much use this gets. I have had it for a while and have yet to play with it *hangs head in shame* The makeup hoarder struggle.


Week of December 28 - elf Baked Shadows

I'll be hanging around at home for the most part this week. So we'll see if these get any use at all. These are good for a quick one eye shadow look which is all I'll probably be up to doing. The four shadows I have are Burnt Plum, Chocolate Dream, Bark and Passion Purple.

And Palette Play is done for 2014!!

Thanks for riding this out with me. I think I did a job good with utilizing my various palettes, quads, single shadows, etc. this year.  I'm going to do something similar for 2015 but slightly different. So stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!