Tuesday, June 12, 2012

30 Pounds Down!!!


(Courtesy of Microsoft)

Had a doctor's appointment this morning.  As we were finishing up I asked my doctir if he could weigh me.  I weighed myself at home earlier but just wanted to see if it was "right".  So I hop on the scale and it was the same as it was at home.  He looked through my chart for the last time he weighed me.  I'm 30 pounds lighter than what I was March of last year!  Woot woot!!!  I was so happy!  Heck I still am!  I've mentioned in some earlier posts that I've been working out more, trying to watch what I'm eating and all that stuff.  I've had some setbacks and been quite frustrated lately.  I didn't really think I was "doing" anything.  I mean I have seen some results and others have commented that they noticed my weight loss.  I guess it's a mental thing that I need to work on.  Oh well I'm pleased as punch and pressing on.  Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!