Wednesday, April 5, 2017

March 2017 Out of My Face


I cannot believe it is April! I had good intentions to get this up in March. Dah well!

Here's what I used up in March:

  • Wen Lavender Mint Treatment Oil
  • Serious Skincare Olive Oil Replenishing Body Oil
  • philosophy Living Grace Whipped Body Creme
  • Wen Styling Creme in Tea Tree
  • Andrew Lessman Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails 720 count
  • Skinfix Rich Hand Cream
  • Serious Skincare Reverse Lift Reverse Serum 1oz
  • philosophy Purity Made Simple
  • Wen 613 Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment
  • Skinfix Hand Repair Cream
  • Andrew Lessman Healthy Hair Skin & Nail 720 count
  • Beauty Secrets Acetone Nail Polish Remove 32oz
  • Covergirl Queen All Day Flawless Foundation
  • Dickson's Daily Refreshingly Clean Cleansing Cloths
  • tarte Gifted Mascara
  • Mally More is More Mascara
The Serous Skincare Reverse Lift Firming Facial Serum with Argifirm is a newbie item. I was going to mention it in my favorites for February. Then I was going to do a separate post on it but then I felt like I needed to use it some more. I got this in one the Serious Skincare Halloween surprise boxes I picked up from HSN. I was like ummm I don't have wrinkles and my face doesn't need any lifting. I went on HSN to check out the reviews and what surprised me was that several reviews mentioned that this serum helped with pores, smoothing out the skin, easier makeup application and brightness. I then said SOLD! So I gave it a go and I really like this. It definitely makes my skin smoother and my makeup more seamless. I've used it twice a day and then I switched to just using it in the morning. I have a 2oz size that I got in a set of serums. So I'm glad I have another bottle handy. After I used the 2oz bottle up, I'll decide if this is a keeper in my routine.

Another newbie to the list are the Dickson's Cleansing Cloths. These were on my list to try since I like their witch hazel toner. I scooped these up from Walgreens. There are pricey. I think they were either $6.99 or $7.99. I had a $1 off coupon. First use I used them on my eyes like a dummy! Then I was like they have witch hazel in them fool! So needless to say it burned my eyes *head palm*. So one "downside" is that you can't use these to remove your eye makeup. It removed my face makeup fine. Then I used these on no makeup days when I need to clean my face but didn't feel like using a face wash. They are nice but I more than likely will not repurchase them since I use cloths like these to mainly remove all my makeup.

The Skinfix Hand Repair Cream is another newcomer. After trying and loving their Rich Hand Cream, I wanted to give this a try. QVC has a deal on a set of 3. I really like it but I feel like I go through it quicker than the Rich Hand Cream. I've already ordered another set from QVC. Once is going in my travel bag.

And there you have it. My next empties post will combine April and May since I have work travel coming up. *sigh*

TTFN - ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!