Monday, April 10, 2017

March 2017 Top 5


 Here's my top 5 for March!

Page Eleven Planner


I've been in a planning rut. I haven't been using my personal Happy Planner like I should. Which annoys me to no end because that's money being wasted. I saw The Posh Blog's review on the Page Eleven 2017 Daily Planner. This planner spoke to me. I like the week on one page layout. I played around with a traveler's notebook insert with a similar layout. I also liked how the next page with your top 3 items for the week, meal planning and grocery list. There's also budget and gratitude sections for each month. There is also a quote at the beginning of each month which I love. I'm a big quote person. I also like the portable size. This is the planner that I've been using for the last couple of months. It just enough and I don't feel overwhelmed but it. I definitely will continue using it for 2017. I've inquired about a planner for 2018 and they are working on it now. Woohoo!

Cargo You Had Me at Hello Palette


I randomly came across this palette and it instantly caught my eye. I picked it up from Ulta. I got a lot of use of it in March. I've never tried Cargo eyeshadows before and they are really nice. The are smooth, pigmented and easy to the blend. The matte shades are not chalky. The palette is organized in duos which is kinda neat. I really enjoyed the six shades on the right side of the palette. If you're looking for a new palette for the spring and summer then check this one out.

Exfoliating Cleansers


For about two weeks or so I used an exfoliating cleanser as part of my morning skincare routine. I forgot just how much I like using an exfoliating cleanser in the morning. They make your skin nice and smooth and foundation applies so much better. The two I reached for are past favorites. I used The Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash by philosophy and the Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub. The scrub is actually my brother's lol! He has it in the shower and I was hey why not HA! I have some other cleansers I'm working through and I'm still trying to pair down my products. The skincare addict life is real lol! But I will keep in mind to add an exfoliating cleanser back into my morning skincare routine.

Urban Decay Lippies


A friend of mine sent my a bunch of Urban Decay lippies. She sent me some lipsticks (After Dark, Gash, Nighthawk and Pandemonium) and one of their new liquid lipsticks (Rock Steady). Then I ordered three Revolution High-Color glosses (Gash, Shadowheart and Afterdark) from their website that are on sale. I really enjoyed using the lippies in March. They are GOOD! The lipsticks are smooth and didn't' dry out my lippies. I heard some not so good reviews on their liquid lipsticks. I have the shade. I actually like it. This shade went on evenly and the formula is not drying like some liquud lipsticks, I want to look into the other shades. The glosses are awesome! I only had one (Bittersweet) that I remember liking when I used it. But of course I haven't used it in a while They are not sticky, they are very pigmented for a lip gloss and they were nicely throughout the day. I also rediscovered Gash which is probably my favorite red. I highly recommend checking out some lippies from Urban Decay.

Bare Minerals Flawless Finish Brush


This is another past favorite. This brush applies face powder nicely and it super duper soft! This one is a definite keeper in my brush stash.

Short and sweet for March. Let's see what April brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!