Monday, April 17, 2017

#ManicureMonday OPI Politcally Polished


Hey there. How ya doin? What's good?

I meant to post this earlier in the day but time got away from me.


This is not one of the polishes I'm supposed to be playing around with for the month. This is from the OPI Washington DC Collection. This was an Ulta exclusive and I couldn't get my hands on it. One of my beauty loving sorority sisters scooped it up for me and sent it to me along with an Urban Decay lip palette that I'm digging. So naturally I had to try it out. It's described as dark plum brown and I digs it. I like it against my skin tone. I'm wearing two coats but could have gotten away with one. This joker was hard to photograph. It doesn't look dark in the pic but it is a tad darker in person. I may travel with this polish and a couple of others from the collection. We shall see.

See you next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!