Monday, April 10, 2017

#ManicureMonday Beach It Up


Back at it again on this here Monday!


Today I did a full manicure with China Glaze's Beach It Up.  It's described as a dense rose gold and copper glitter in clear base. The color is a bit washed out in this pic grrrrrrr! None of the rosey coloring is coming through. I'm not sure how I feel about it as a full mani. *shrugs*. I'm wearing two coats but could have gotten away with one coat. It's not a smooth glitter polish even with a top coat. I think that's why I'm not liking it as a full mani.

I forgot to take a pic of the bottle on its own. So here it is again with Essie's Angora Cardi. It's also pictured in my April Shop My Stash post. And as always Google is your friend.


See you next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!