Monday, March 27, 2017

#ManicureMonday Essie Angora Cardi & China Glaze Beach It Up


Hellllooooooo!

Here we are. Another Monday on deck. Traffic this morning was THEEEEE worst! I swear one day, I'm going to just turn around and go back home! I definitely need a shorter commute or the ability to telework.

Ok enough adulting ranting. Let's talk about some nail polish.



Today I'm wearing Essie's Angora Cardi. This is the polish that I mentioned in my March Shop My Stash post that was all the rage recently. It was their #1 most pinned shade for fall 2016 on Pinterest. It's supposed to look go on any skin tone. It's described as a lush, deep dusty rose polish. This is my second time wearing it and I really do like it. This may be one of my go to nail polishes for work travel. As an accent nail I am wearing Beach It Up by China Glaze. I picked this up yesterday at Sally Beauty. I always troll the nail polish displays whenever I pop in there. It is from their 2017 Spring Fling collection. It described as a dense rose gold and copper glitter in clear base. I like it. I want to see if I'll like it as a full mani. Stay tuned for that.

Now let the rest of Monday proceed. -______-

TTFN - ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!