Sunday, March 5, 2017

Bag of the Moment - Vince Camuto "Cecil" Leather Slouchy Shoulder Bag


Hellllloooooo!


Let's talk about the Vince Camuto "Cecil" Leather Slouchy Shoulder Bag that I picked this bag up from HSN. I had my eye on this bag when it was a Today's Special but I couldn't makeup my mind about it. I saved it to my favorite items list. The favorite items list alerts you when something goes on sale, sells out, comes back in stock etc. I got an alert that the bag was on sale and I saw that it was on free shipping. Since I have been clearing out my bags, I noticed that I didn't have a go to black bag. So I ordered the Cecil bag in black to give it a whirl and I have really been enjoying it. It's a nice size for everyday. You can get a lot of stuff in the bag but it doesn't become too bulky. Also for a leather bag, it is lightweight with no items in it which is a plus. You don't want to start out with a heavy bag then add your stuff then it becomes super heavy. If you looking for a good hobo bag then check this one out. I was tempted to get another color but then one I was eyeing is sold out. So I think I'm good with just the black. See I'm making progress.

TTFN - ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!