Sunday, March 5, 2017

February 2017 Top 5


Hey. Hey there. How ya doing? Here's my top 5 for February!



Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Sucre Eau de Parfum

Juicy Couture is becoming one of my new favorite brands for fragrance. I got this from HSN when it was at an event price and free shipping. I have two other Viva La Juicy scents (Viva La Juicy and Viva La Juicy Rose). What sold me on this one was the fragrance notes. They are:
Top: Brazilian gardenia, mandarin and red currant
Mid: Orange flower, jasmine flower, peach nectar and almond cream
Base: Cocoa bean, sandalwood, whipped cream and vanilla extract
They base note alone caught my attention. I'm a fan of sweet scents but not overly sweet and look at the bottle! Could this be any cuter. When I got it home I wore for a week straight and I LOVE IT! It's a fun and flirty scent. Next time you're out and and about, give this a whiff.

NYX Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette

I scooped this up from Ulta. Did I need more blush? Of course not but hey lol! I've been a fan of NYX powder blushes in the past. This palette is really nice and I like the shade selection. With some blush palettes, there are shades that are similar to each other. With this palette each shade is something different. Two of the lighter shimmery blushes I used as highlighters. The other blushes and nicely pigmented and show up nicely on my deeper skin tone. This palette will definitely come in handy for travel. Now I'm curious about the Strobe of Genius palette. Stay tuned to see if I pick it up. I probably will. *shifty eyes*

Origins Mask Out of Trouble 10 Minute Mask to Rescue Problem Skin

Two YouTubers I watch with a similar skin type as me (Nicole Guerriero and Kristina Braly) said that this mask had really helped their skin. So I was curious. I've looked at Origins skincare off and on but have never picked anything up. I made an exchange at Sephora and picked this up. When I put it on my skin, I said oh! I lik the smell lol. I'm weird and like minty/menthol smells. The scent is kind of soothing to me. Again I'm weird. It was easily to apply and rinse off. I can't stand masks that hard to put on and take forever to remove. When I removed it my skin felt soft and "looked" clean and bright. By that I mean, it brought all the gunk out of my skin. The next morning my skin looked even better. I used it a few more times just to make sure and had the same results. So I think I have found a mask to keep in my routine for when my skin starts acting up.

Mally's Ageless Eyes V.2 Eyeshadow Palette

I mentioned this palette in my February Shop My Stash post. I kept reaching for this palette during the month. It's a complete palette. I didn't have to pull in any additional shades to do an eye look. The dark matte brown is fantastic. The palette also has a matte black. Overall it's  neutral palette with some subtle pops of color. You can do a nice simple look or a dark and smoky look. The shadow quality is on par with Mally's other palettes I have tried. If you're looking for a new palette to play around with then check this one out.

Mally's More is More Mascara

A friend was nice enough to send me this mascara. I had seen it on QVC but really wasn't moved to try it since I'm stuck on Tarte mascaras. This mascara claims to give you the look of false lashes and I love it! The applicator is plastic and I tend to like plastic applicators more so than your traditional mascara wands. This mascara gives me length, volume and curl. It doesn't smudge on me and it's easy to remove. So score!

Sorry for the so so photos *head palm*. I have another camera I keep meaning to test out. I'll try to give it a go for the next go round. On to March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!