Monday, February 6, 2017

February 2017 Shop My Stash


Hello February! I really didn't know what I wanted to play around with for the month. But then I got some new stuff and rediscovered some nail polishes. So here's what I picked out.

Eyeshadow Play (and a bonus cheek palette)


I had no clue on what eyeshadows I wanted to play around with for the month. I thought about playing around with my Milani single eyeshadows. Then I debated between a couple of palettes. My makeup play is still limited so I've been kind of uninspired. I've placed some orders and I have some newness which includes 3 palettes! *twirls*  I ordered the Mally Eyes on You 4-Piece Collection from QVC and the set included the Ageless Eyes vol 2 palette. This palette kind of reminds me of the LORAC Mega Pro 3 palette. From Ulta I ordered the Perfect Filter Shadow Palette in Golden Hour. I also go the Sweet Cheeks Blush Palette. Then finally I got the Urban Decay Full Spectrum palette mainly because it was on sale lol!

Polish Play

First I pulled Very Structured from Essie's Fall 2011 collection. Then I pulled out the rest and then I randomly grabbed other nail polishes. I'm still attempting to clear nail polishes out. -_______-

Very Structured, Glamour Purse, Case Study, Power Clutch, Lady Like, Carry On

Urban Decay Mrs. Mia Wallace, Ozotic 505, Covergril Emerald Blaze, Bondi Midnight Mystery, Bondi Starry Night

Fragrance Play


For fragrance I am going to play around with Wen's 613 and Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy.

A nice mix of products. I feel like these posts are becoming redundant. We'll see if I stick to them or try to change them up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!