Wednesday, February 1, 2017

2016 Handbag Favorites


I was going to include these in my top 10 for 2016 but decided to a quick post on my two handbag favorites for 2016.

Dooney & Bourke Multi Color Nylon North/South Triple Zip Crossbody


I mentioned this bag back in November 2015 and it has gotten a ton of use since. When it comes to a handbags the bigger the better! I'm a big bag girl. But I have enjoyed using this bag when I run errands, work travel, on the Metro or just when I don't want to carry a big bag. Even though it is small, you can fit a lot into it. I also love the color and the fabric. It's very neutral and goes with just about nothing. The fabric is nylon. It's very durable and easy to clean. Some options are available on ILoveDooney. This bag is available is in other versions besides nylon. If you're looking for a good crossbody bag then check this one out.

Emma Fox "Jutland" Leather Tote


I picked this tote up in Smoke/Black when I had a coupon. I got it home and carried it for a while and LOVED it! I turned around and got the Cognac/Black option when I had another coupon. This is a great everyday tote! With nothing in it, it's very lightweight. Once I added my items, it never felt super heavy. I like that it's a north/south tote vs east/west. It lays nicely against the body and it never feels like it's in the way or overwhelming. It's a workhorse bag. I carried this tote for a quite a while. I had to make myself switch out of it to go through some other bags I'm deciding on in my stash. I'm very tempted to get the Black/Cream Plaid option. If you're looking for an awesome tote bag, check this one out on HSN. It's currently on clearance and free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!