Thursday, March 2, 2017

Jan/Feb 2017 Out of My Face



Helllllloooo and happy March! I can't believe it's March already! Life is still in progress but things are kind of getting back to normal. I have a few posts that I want to get up. So let start with some empties shall we? We shall!

Here is what I've used up in January and February:
  • Vaseline Cocoa Butter
  • One n Only Argan Oil
  • philosophy Falling in Love Spray Fragrance 4oz
  • Proclaim Cocoa & Shea Butter Hand & Body Lotion 3oz
  • Silk Elements Shea Butter with Olive Oil Hand Cream 3oz
  • Fresh Cream Glazed Body Souffle 16 oz
  • Duri Rejuvacote
  • Serious Skincare Ultra-Mare Pure Marine Serum Concentrate
  • Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray Oil Control
  • Skinfix Ultra Rich Hand Cream
  • Beaute Essentielle Antioxidant Facial Wipes in Pomegranate Acai
  • Serious Skincare Pure Pep Fading Fluid
  • Serious Skincare Dermal Crepe Resist Eye Cream
  • philosophy Take a Deep Breath SPF 30 Oil-Free Oxygen Moisturizer
  • Wen Fall Ginger Pumpkin Treatment Oil
  • Ween Fall Ginger Pumpkin Replenishing Treatment Mist
I came across the Beaute Essentielle Antioxidant Facial Wipes in Pomegranate Acai at TJ Maxx. They were $3.99 for 60 wipes. At first I thought they were just ok. The more I used them, the more I grew to like them. They are a nice size to remove makeup. They're not harsh feeling and nicely saturated. I also picked up another version that's next on my list to use. There were a TON of different facial wipes at the one TJ Maxx store I went to and the prices were very good compared to the drugstore, Ulta, etc. If you need to stock up on some wipes, I say check TJ Maxx or Marshalls. I think the philosophy Take a Deep Breath Moisturizer is a good one for the daytime. It didn't interfere with my makeup and it didn't make my skin extra oily. I would definitely repurchase it. I've purchased "fancy" balms, butters and what not but when I went back to using Vaseline Cocoa Butter on my feet, back and other places that needed a little extra attention, I said to myself yep I'm sticking with this. It gets the job done and you can't beat the price. Not too shabby these last two months in trying to use stuff up. I lost my mind in February and picked up a bunch of stuff here and there. So yea I have MORE stuff to try and use up. Oy vey lol!

Let's see what I use up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!