Saturday, March 11, 2017

March 2017 Shop My Stash


Here's an update to my February Top 5 post. I decided to return the Mally Eyes on You 4-Piece Collection that included the Ageless Eyes V.2 Eyeshadow Palette. After looking at it some more, it is very very similar to her Nude Attitude palette which I do own. Also I forgot to mention that I did experience fallout with the lighter shimmer shades which didn't bother me a whole lot. The Ageless Eyes palette is still a favorite for the month. It's just not a keeper in my collection.

Ok now on to March! Here is what I'm playing around with for the month.

Shadow Play


More new brands on deck! I picked up two Makeup Revolution palettes from Ulta. I have done some serious damage at Ulta recently. Oy vey. I came across the Ultra Eye Contour palette (left) and I was like ok this is a dupe for the Kat Von D Shade & Light Palette! I also picked up the New-trals vs Neutrals palette (right). I was poking around on Ulta's website (trouble trouble!!) and came across the You Had Me Aloha palette by Cargo (top) The colors spoke to me but I went back and forth on purchasing it because I do not need anymore palettes! Guuuhh!!! But as you clearly can see I caved. Let;s see if these are keepers.

Polish Play


For nail polishes this month, I pulled out some of the higher end nail polishes I have from Bobbi Brown (Twilight and Turquoise), Dior (Amazonia), Dolce & Gabbana (Mint) and Chanel (Black Pearl). I also pulled a couple from Sally Hansen (Spark in the Dark and Bare Hug) and one from Essie (Angora Cardi) that was all the rage this past Fall. I can't remember who did the post, but the claim was that this nail polish looks good on any skin tone. From there it was sold out everywhere. I recently just go my hands on it from Ulta. Sorry for the lack of nail posts. My nails have taken a beating. I've been trying to get them back in shape and they seem to be on the mend. So hopefully there will be more nail posts this month.

Fragrance Play


I mentioned Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Sucre Eau de Parfum in my February Top 5 post. So of course I still want to play around with it some more. Cashmere Glow from Bath & Body Works is back. I also have the shower gel and body cream. Come the end of the month whatever I use up is what I use up. I'm ready to be done with this scent. Another new scent I recently picked up is La Nuit by Lancome. I've only worn it twice. So I need to give a good go to see if I'm going to keep it, Isn't the bottle pretty? Lancome is becoming another favorite for fragrance.

And here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!