Monday, April 3, 2017

#ManicureMonday Bobbi Brown Turquoise & Cult Nails Dance All Night




What happened to the days when you had aches and pains and all you had to do was take some Tylenol and lay down? Sheesh. First I had a knee issues. I got that worked out then my back wants to start acting a fool! I tell you. Smh. Dah well. Let's talk nail polish!

Today I'm wearing Bobbi Brown's Turquoise. The color of this polish is self explanatory. It's a pretty shade. It's a shade you can definitely find at a cheaper price point. At first I was only going to do an accent nail with Cult Nails Dance All Night. I liked the way it looked so I did it on each nail. Dance All Night is described as "multi sized blue and green glitter intermixed with a color shifting micro glitter that goes from gold to orange". The base of the polish is clear which is nice for layering with other polishes. It's a bummer that Cult Nails is no longer in business. They had some pretty polishes.

Going to keep the nail posts going in April. So see you next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!