Sunday, October 2, 2016

October 2016 Shop My Stash


Happy October! *shakes my head at the fact that it is OCTOBER*


Palette Play


This month I'm going to play around with a bunch palettes. I'm deciding on the remaining palettes I have from of Urban Decay (excluding the Naked palettes), Bobbi Brown and Tarte palettes I got in sets from QVC. I am getting together another batch of items to send to Glambot probably by the end of the month/early November (review coming). I also ordered the LORAC Mega Pro 3 palette from Ulta. I passed on the other two but for some reason the makeup spirits said order it. I've done one look with it already and I'm not all that impressed. So we'll see if I keep it. Annnnnnd I also got the Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics palette which I've already used a few times and I'm really enjoying it. So a lot to play around with this month and decisions to make.

Polish Play


I'm going to continue playing around with the OPI Washington DC Collection and Zoya polishes that I mentioned last month. I'm going to add Toni, Stacy and Jem from Zoya to the mix.

Fragrance Play


For fragrance, I am going to play around with the two Juicy Couture scents I have in Viva la Juicy and Viva la Juicy Rosé.

Out of My Face

Here's what I used up in September:
  • Serious Skincare A Defiance A Force XR Retinol Serum Concentrate 1oz 
  • Boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens 100 sheets
  • NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Espresso 
  • Wen Tea Tree Eucalyptus Treatment Oil 4oz
  • Skindinavia The Finshing Makeup Spray Oil Control
  • Serious Skincare Pure Pep Concentrate  2oz
  • One n Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask
  • Influance Stimulating Scalp Oil 
  • Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent 
  • Serious Skincare A Defiance 4 Million IU A Cream XR 2oz
  • Serious Skincare Serious-C C Serum
  • Covergirl Queen All Day Flawless Foundation in Mocha
  • philosophy Amazing Grace Whipped Body Creme 16oz
  • philosophy The Present
  • Ulta Enriched Nail Polish Remover
Let's get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!