Tuesday, September 6, 2016

September 2016 Shop My Stash



It's September. It's really SEPTEMBER!?!??! Where has the year gone? Seriously. Oye vey. Here's what I am playing around with in September!

Palette Play


I'm going to play around with the The Nubian 2 and The Masquerade palettes from Juvia's Place. I've used them a bit here and there. I've had them for a while now but haven't really used them.

Insert rant: It's not really a rant BUT I would like to say that I knew about the Juvia's Place palettes BEFORE certain YouTubers found out about them and others are now on the "bandwagon". I'm excited for the additional business that Juvia's Place is getting but still.

Polish Play


Soooooo OPI has collaborated with Kerry Washington for the OPI Washington DC Collection! When I found about this collection over the summer, I said just take my money! There are 17 polished in the collection. 17! *wall slides and insert deep sigh*. Two of the polishes are exclusive to Ulta (Front Runner and Politically Polished). So I got the two mini sets and 4 full sizes polishes (Squeaker of the House, Suzi - The First Lady of Nails, Shh...It's Top Secret and Front Runner). I got the 4 piece mini set (shades included are: We the Female, Pale to the Chief, CIA = Color is Awesome Never a Dulles Moment) from Sally Beauty and everything else from Ulta. The 3 piece mini set includes: Inside the ISABELLEtway, Kerry Blossom, "Liv" in the Grey. I wasn't able to get Politically Polished but a friend of mine was able to scoop it in store and is sending it to me *twirls*. I will try and do some nail posts since this is recent collection and swatches on deeper skin tones seem non-existent online. I had to trim my nails down, so bare with me.

Fragrance Play


I'm going to show some love to the Lancome fragrances I own, La Vie Est Belle and Tresor. I'm also going to see I can use up the shower gel and body in Cashmere Glow by Bath and Body Works.

Out of My Face

Here's what I used up in August:
  • Serious Skincare A Defiance A Force XR Retinol Serum Concentrate 1oz 
  • Serious Skincare Vitamin A Retinol Pads 60 pads
  • Harmon Face Values Hydrating Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes 
  • Wen Cleansing Conditioner in Fig 32oz 
  • Covergirl Queen All Day Flawless Foundation in Mocha
  • Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Milk Chocolate...FINALLY! Woohoo!
  • philosophy Hands of Hope 4oz
  • Ambi Even and Clear Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30
  • Neutrogena Hydrating Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
  • Influance S3 Spray
  • One n Only Argan Oil Treatment 3.4fl oz
  • Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser
  • Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hand Cream
  • Bare Minerals Bareskin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer - I didn't finish this but was ready to be down with it. So in the trash it goes
Sorry that the pics aren't the best. Need to figure out an alternative. The change in season is upon us and daylight is getting shorter Waaaaaahhhh!!! As always Google is your friend and I try to mention product names and where I got something/where it is available.

Let the play commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!