Monday, October 17, 2016

#ManicureMonday Zoya Merida



Hellllooooo!!!

Today I am wearing Zoya's Merida from Urban Grunge Fall/Winter collection. Merida is a metallic holo and I LOVE Zoya's holo polishes. I now have 6 and I seriously want all of them. I had to trim down my nails since two broke off last week grrrrrr. When I have shorter nails, I'm very particular about what nail polishes I wear. I think this looks really nice on short nails. Merida is described as "a brilliant lush evergreen scattered holo" and I am wearing two coats. I think this will definitely be one of my go to polishes for the holidays! I think this will pair nicely with a red or silver polish! *swoons* I may take another look at the other 3 metallic holos in the collection that I do not have. I high recommend Zoya's holo polishes. Get chu some!

TTFN - ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!