Monday, October 3, 2016

#ManicureMonday OPI Shh...It's Top Secret & Inside the ISABELLEtway #Kerry4OPI #OPIWashingtonDC



Happy Monday!

Oh the awkward hand poses continue -____- lol!



I was going to say I think I have found my go to mani for Fall but I may have found my go to mani period. Today I am wearing Shh...It's Top Secret which is described as a deep, deep brown. I enjoy a nice deep nail polish color year round and this it just that! I'm planning on getting pedicure and I think I want this on my toes. As an accent nail I am wearing Inside the ISABELLEtway and it is described as a caramel creme. It looks deeper than a caramel shade on my skin tone but I think it is a perfect nude for skin tone. I have this one as mini but I think I want a full size bottle. I am wearing two coats of both but honestly I could have used just one. These two polishes instantly caught my eye when I started looking at this collection. I think these two pair very nicely together. I can't wait to flip it and have Inside the ISABELLEtway as my main polish and Shh...It's Top Secret as an accent nail. Will definitely keep this duo in mind for work travel.

TTFN - ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!