Monday, October 31, 2016

#ManicureMonday Milani Black Swift & China Glaze Brand Sparkin' New Year


Happy Monday!

Happy Halloween!


Today I am wearing Milani's High Speed Fast Dry nail polish in Black Swift. It is a black creme. On the bottle it also says one coat formula which I just noticed after I painted my nails. I was going to say this is a one coater. I did use two coats but the second coat really wasn't necessary. This is one of Milani's old nail polishes that have were discontinued when they launched the Color Statement nail polishes. However, I have seen these Milani polishes at The Dollar Tree and I think I saw someone mention that they've seen them at Big Lots. Plus I'm sure you can probably find them online. On top of Black Swift, I am wearing China Glaze's Brand Sparkin' New Year. I lucked up and found it at Sally's on sale for $1.99. I swear that now refuse to pay full price for nail polishes like OPI, Essie, China Glaze, etc. It is described as a deep prismatic purple glitter. I really like it against the black polish. Can't wait to try it with other purple nail polishes.

TTFN - ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!