Sunday, November 6, 2016

November 2016 Shop My Stash



November....already! Oye vey. Here's what I'm playing around with for the month!

Palette Play 

I got my items back from Glambot on Halloween (and nothing smelled like smoke by the way. Still pissed about my last dealings with them). I noted some items to play with for November. I had some single Bobbi Brown eyeshadows that I snapped into two of her empty palettes. I've played around with them already and have really been enjoying them. One shade is already a front runner for a November favorite. Can you guess which one? I also decided to use the Smashbox Photo Op Mega Palette which is another past favorite item. These items aren't bad. It's just that with having so much makeup and not using them for a while, I decided to pass them on. Buttttt now that they are back I will use them.

Polish Play


I'm going to play around with a bunch of older Milani nail polishes and the newer Color Statement nail polishes that I have. There are a lot of nail polishes in and around this bowl. Some of these I had pulled aside to give away. But then I wanted play around with them again and then decide. Here we have:

  • Black Swift
  • Peach Innocence 
  • Showy Sea Green
  • Bolting Blue
  • Black Cherry
  • Mauve Medley
  • Chocolate Sprinkles
  • Deep Thoughts
  • Vivid Violet
  • Vanilla Almond
  • Dark Coffee
  • Sangria Rush
  • Rad Purple
  • Natural Touch
  • Sugar Cane
  • Sugar High
  • Spotlight White
  • Enchanted Garnet
  • Enchanted Sapphire
  • Enchanted Emerald
  • Dolci
  • Gilded Rocks
Since there is a lot here and December is kind of "short"/all over the place month, I may continue using these into December. I may just throw in some glitter polishes that I like to wear around the holidays next month and call it a day.


Fragrance Play


For fragrance I am going to work on trying to use up what I have left of philosophy's Falling in Love. I am also going to play around with the two scents I am from Sofia Vegara in Sofia and Love.

Out of My Face

Here is what I used up in October:
  • Serious Skincare A Eye XR
  • Serious Skincare A Serum
  • Wen 319 Body Treatment
  • Simple Micellar Make-up Remover Wipes
  • Korres Body Butter in Basil Lemon
  • Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Toothpaste in Clean Mint
  • philosophy Fresh Cream and Mint Body Lotion
  • Colour Pop Lip Liner in Pitch
  • Colour Pop Lip Liner in Ellarie
  • Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Shea Butter Super Rich Body Cream Fragrance Free
Sorry for the weird lighting. But remember Google is your friend. Play time go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!