Saturday, April 4, 2015

Product Play April 2015

Happy April! Can you believe that it's already April! I feel like I say this every month lol.

Here's what I messing around with this month.

Palette Play



Lancome Desert Sunset, Tarte Be Your Own Tarteist, LORAC Pro to Go, Bobbi Brown Bronze Eye Palette, Missy Lynn Eyeshadow & Baked Highlighter Palette

This month I'm going to play around with some smaller palettes. So I will be using them for a week or maybe just a few days here and there. I also have work travel towards the end of the month and I have no clue what makeup I'm taking with me. I may take the Tarte palette if I like the eye looks. The Naked On the Run palette has popped in my head as well. Then I was looking for something and stumbled across the Bobbi Brown Bronze Eye Palette and that became an option. So I pulled it out too for giggles. I don't want to take a lot of stuff and keep it simple the week I'm there. I have to be up early and have some pretty long days. So the last thing I want to do is fuss with makeup. I'm kind of leaning towards an eye look for the week, one blush and a couple of lip colors.  Who knows what I'll end up taking.

Polish Play


Brown Sugar, All Hail the Queen, Wallis, Pistol Pink, Big Smoke, Bluey 

April is Butter London month! I usually take a couple of nail polishes with me when I travel as well. I may take Brown Sugar and something else.

Out of My Face


Still working on the primer and hair moisturizer from February and the bath and body products March.  Oye vey! But I am going to add the H2O+ dual action eye makeup remover to the mix. I've had it for a while and need to use it up. I like it but I have the CVS version of Ponds and I purchased Bioderma from Beautylish which I am liking A LOT!

Let the playing begin!

Next up I have some "shocking" news and a bit of a ramble. Stay tuned!


3 comments:

Let's chat!