Sunday, February 1, 2015

Product Play February 2015

Hello February!

The month of love *insert eye roll* and the end of the football season *tears*. Here's what I'm play around with and what I'm trying to use up this month.

Palette Play


I had gone back and forth on whether not I wanted to get the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I finally made up my mind thatI would get my hands on it in 2014. I lucked up and got it  for a really good price from a blog sale. It pretty much looks brand new. I've purchased stuff from this person before and she's good with her makeup. I don't just buy anything from anyone. Trust and believe! I see some folks selling makeup that's all beat up and stuff. Just trifling I tell ya!

I haven't used the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette in a while, so let's show it some love.

Polish Play



I need more polish like I need another hole in my head *sigh*.  I'm still on an OPI kick. I placed an order on Amazon and ended up picking up 1 full size polish in Do You Have This Color in Stock-holm! and 2 sets of minis. It irks me to NO end that OPI doesn't print the polish name on the minis. They are only listed on the packaging. Grrrrrr!!!! So I'm going to add these to the mix and still play around with some polishes I didn't use from last month.

Out of  My Face


Last month the three products that I wanted to use up were Wen Fall Apple Spice Cleansing Conditioner, CVS Cocoa Butter Petroleum Jelly and Aveeno Positively Nourishing  Comforting Whipped Souffle. I was successful in using up these 3 products in January! Woohoo!

Here is what I want to use up this month:


philosophy Fresh Cream Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath, philosophy Fresh Cream Body Lotion, Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer, Black Radiance Shine Control Primer

Some of these may carry over in March. But that's fine. The goal is to make up effort to use to stuff up!

Annnnnnd gooooooo!

10 comments:

  1. Let me know what you think of the Naked 2 Palette. And girl I folded and order the Tarte Feb 2015 TSV SMDH!!! I think I will like this better not a lot of product just enough and simple and you know I love Plums! I wish UD will come out with a Naked 4 Palette with plums in it!!! Lol MsVirgo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I told a couple of my friends yesterday that I am not getting it. Let's see if that holds. But I reeeeeeallllllly do want it. It would be SO good for work travel. *sigh*I want to see what the auto delivery shades are. Tarte has been doing it with their sets lately. Maybe they will since the pink/rose tones with Naked 3.

      Delete
    2. Plus I'm supposed NOT be spending lol. I've gotten better. Didn't use Ulta's 20% off coupon and my easy pays on the Q are the lowest they have been in a while.

      Delete
    3. I know what you mean. First I said NO but then I seen another AA review on it and I like it. And I just have a feeling the next 2 AD's are going to be pretty and I don't want to regret it lol!! But this will be the first thing I ordered from the Q so far this year. I really don't have anything on my must have for the Q this year so my spending will be low. MsVirgo!

      Delete
    4. I'm thinking the same too about the ADs. I'll think on it some more today and decide tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Jen pick up the Tarte TSV OMG I love it. It remind me of the kit she did a couple of years ago that was all face except foundation. I love it. The colors are pretty I'm wearing it all except the mascara because I had one open already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Musing have the auto delivery colors up and I'm glad I signed up for AD. MSVIRGO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the post and just ordered *sigh*. So don't need it but it is TOO GOOD to pass up!

      Delete

Let's chat!