Saturday, April 18, 2015

Foundation Overload!

Ok I don't know how this happened! Oye. As I mentioned in my recent no buy post, foundation (including BB and CC creams) isn't something that I go crazy buying. If I find something I like then I stick with it. Don't know when I started deviating from that. The recent additions have been from the drugstore which is a good thing since I was able to use coupons and catch deals. Still there's a lot going on.

It's not the best pic but here is my current foundation collection. I also threw in the various concealers I have too for giggles.


First row: Tarte Marcuja Miracle Foundcealer, Black Radiance Color Perfect Oil Free Liquid Makeup, Covergirl Queen All Day Flawless Foundation, Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation

Second Row: Black Radiance BB Cream, Covergirl Queen CC Cream, Bare Minerals Blemish Ready Foundation, Bare Minerals Matte Foundation

Third Row: Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Palette, Mally Age Rebel Nourishing Concealer, Black Radiance True Complexion Under Eye Corrector & Concealer, Bare Minerals Stroke of Light, The Balm Time Balm Concealer, NYX Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer, Black Up Concealer Palette | Magic Quad, It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye


Lawd this is a lot of stuff!  It helps to actually SEE everything. Some I purchased, some I won in giveaways and some were gifted to me. I did forget to pull out Bobbi Brown's Touch Up Stick and Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue *head palm*. If I had to pick a top 3 from what I currently have it would be the Bare Minerals Matte foundation, Covergirl All Day Flawless foundation and the Black Radiance BB Cream. There are a couple high end ones that I might try this year. Keyword being might *sigh* LOL! But looking at the picture again, I need to have multiple seats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!