Tuesday, April 21, 2015

April 2015 Top 5

A hodgepodge of favorites this month. This is kind of early but I wanted to get this up before my work trip. So let's get to it!



Balsamic Vinegar & Basil Triscuits

I randomly stumbled across these in Safeway and I have purchased several boxes since lol! This flavor pairing sounded interesting.  I usually stick with the regular Triscuits and eat them on their own or with hummus. They're so good! Glad I took a chance on them.

belVita Breakfast Biscuits

I've eaten these off and on for a while. Recently I have been enjoying them more so for some reason. I eat these mainly at work with my coffee. Sometimes I'll eat a bowl of cereal or oatmeal later in the morning. Other times I'll just eat these and they do keep me full through lunchtime. I've also noticed that by dinner time, I am not as hungry as I typically am when I get home. Which I think has helped me not overeat at dinner. I also like the soft baked ones.

Essie Marshmallow and Zoya Monet

A random pairing that I did one evening when I painted my nails. I ended up really liking  these two polishes together. This just may be my go to nail look for the summer. It's light and festive. I'm telling you, Monet is a serious front runner for my 2015 favorite nail polish.

LORAC Pro to Go palette

I've had this palette for a good while now. I've used it here and there but never really USED it. So I played around with it this month and enjoyed using it. I was planning to take it with me to San Diego for work. I picked up another palette during the spring Beauty Insider sale that I plan on taking instead. It might show up in a post in May. This palette was so easy to use. The shadows are pigmented and easy to blend. This is a good everyday/don't think about it palette. It can easily take you from day to night. The LORAC Pro 2 palette has popped in and out of my want list. I may look into when I get my $10 off birthday coupon from Ulta. I enjoyed the blushes and the bronzer I used as an eyeshadow. If you're curious about LORAC shadows then this palette is a good place to start.

Olay Foaming Face Wash Combination/Oily

I can't remember if I have mentioned this in a favorites post or not. This is the best cleanser that I have used hands down. I'm not saying this because it's inexpensive. I'm saying it because it's that good. It's on the level with the L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Serum for me. When I crack open a new tube, I go and purchase another one since I don't want to be without it. This was a random purchase last year. It got put to the test last summer when I had a lot of travel going on and I only want to travel with one cleanser. I mainly use it in the evening when I remove my makeup but it's awesome to use in the morning too. It gets my face clean, my face doesn't feel stripped and my skin feels so doggone soft! I've been reading various articles about cleansers and most say that you don't have to spend a lot of money on a good cleanser. Especially since cleansers don't stay on your face long. If you're looking for a cleanser try this! There's also a sensitive version as well.

Short and sweet! On to June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!