Monday, June 12, 2017

Shop My Stash Summer 2017 Edition!


Welcome to the Summer edition of Shop My Stash!

I'm kind of getting bored with these posts. They do help me go through what I have and rotate out my items. But then I'm like ok ok ok what are you using because you need to get this post up! That's not fun for me. Also sometimes I don't actually reach for the items I pull. For the most part I do but sometimes I end up reaching for other things. Plus life is in progress. I have another work trip coming up, house stuff to do, blah, blah blah! You know adulting. So I decided to pick out a bunch of items to use for June, July and August.

So here's what I playing around with this summer!

Shadow Play


Naked 1, 2 & 3

Vice Ltd.

I feel like I haven't shown my OG Urban Decay Naked Palettes any love in while. So Naked 1, 2 and 3 will be in the rotation for the summer. Have you heard that there's a new Naked palette coming out!!?!? It's called Naked Heat and it warm toned palette! *twirls* I also picked up the Vice Ltd palette via a blog sale. So I'll throw that in for some color.

Polish Play

First Row: Tiana, Cindy, Bar, Cece, Merida
Second Row: Zooey, Brita, Aurora, Finley, Dream

Ivy League, Twisted Pink, Violet Voltage, Lacey Lilac, The Real Teal, Pacific Blue 

With nail polishes for the summmer, I said ok I'm going to grab some Zoya nail polishes and be done. Then Sally Hansen popped in my head. Then I ended up with a whole heap of nail polishes.

Fragrance Play


I already knew that I wanted to play around with philosophy's summer scents for summer time!. It's only fitting right? I will be playing around with Summer Grace, Falling Love Summer and Sea of Love. I have the spray fragrances for Summer Grace and Falling in Love Summer. I'm debating if I want to pick up the Sea of Love spray fragrance. I'm also going to throw Wen's Summer Mango Coconut into the mix to get my coconut fix.

I will still do my Top 5 posts for June, July and August. I'm sure some other random posts will pop in my head to do.

So see you in September for another Shop My Stash post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!