Monday, June 5, 2017

April/May 2017 Out of My Face


Here's what I used up April and May!


  • Serious Skincare Pure Pep Fading Fluid (2)
  • H.K. Girl Fast Drying & Super Shiny Clear Top Coat
  • Nene's Secret Gorgeous Grow
  • Josie Maran Argan Balm
  • Korres Body Butter in Mulberry Vanilla
  • Majestic Oil Hydrating Shampoo
  • Majestic Oil Hydrating Conditioner
  • Skinfix Hand Repair Cream (2)
  • philosophy Pure Grace Perfumed Olive Oil Body Scrub
  • One 'n Only Argan Oil
  • Purity Made Simple Mask
  • Serious Skincare A Force XR Serum 2oz
  • philosophy Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in The Gingerbread Man 32oz
  • philosophy Glazed Body Souffle in Fresh Cream
  • One 'n Only Argan Spray
  • Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
  • Chi Silk Infusion
  • Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
  • philosophy The Present
  • Vitafusion Women's  Adult Gummies
  • philosophy Whipped Body Creme in Pure Grace
  • Wen Replenishing Treatment Mist in Winter Vanilla Mint
I know hair oils are all the rage but I'm kinda old school when it come to moisturizing my scalp. A blogger I follow did a Dry Flaky Scalp Solutions: Hair Grease post and I picked up a couple of her recommendations. I picked up Nene's Gorgeous Grow and Profectiv Mega Growth Growth Revitalizer Hair & Scalp Moisturizer. Of the two, Nene's Go Go Gorgeous was the stand out product. I've already ordered two more jars. My scalp can get very dry and itchy. This helps soothe my scalp, there's no buildup and it doesn't weigh my hair down. 

I picked the Majestic Oil Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner after trying the hair oil. I got the smaller sizes to try. I got 3 washes out of the shampoos and 4 uses of of the conditioner. I really enjoyed these two products. The shampoo got my hair clean and I was still able to finger comb my hair. The conditioner was really nice. It made my hair soft and moisturized. I was tempted to run out and get the full sized bottles but I don't need them right now. I have other items to use. Even though I enjoyed these two products, I'm not sure I will repurchase them any time soon. Trying to use what I have and I may go back to using Wen.

See you again for some more empties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!