Sunday, October 4, 2015

Product Play October 2015



Happy October!

So my Top 5 for September isn't done. So let's talk about what I'm going to play around with for the month.

Palette Play


I ordered the Carli Bybel palette from BH Cosmetics palette last month. It's currently out of stock. You can enter your email address to be notified when it's back in stock. It sold out super fast. I ended up ordering during the second pre-orders but it didn't take long for me to get it. I'm also going to play around with the Missy Lynn palette again also from BH Cosmetics. I think these two palettes will pair nicely together.

Polish Play


Here is ANOTHER OPI mini set that I got in July...oye! I was going to play around with some Formula X polishes but they weren't speaking to me. I'm in the mood for dark shades. Tis the season lol! Speaking of tis the season, why have I been signing Christmas songs lately? o_O This is the OPI 38th Birthday Mini Lacquers Box Set. OPI did this set for HSN's 38th anniversary and it sold like hot cakes. 38th anniversary and 38 mini polishes!!!! I looked at it during the day and ordered before I left work. By the time I got home, it sold out. I do have some of the shades in full size but not many. The ones I do have are favorites, so it's no biggie for me. This set is super cute. It was at an event price when I ordered and it was an awesome deal.

Out of My Face

I got rid of quite a few nails polishes last month. I gave all the L'Oreal nail polishes I had to my cousin and her little one. I trashed ALL of my Revlon polishes. They probably were still ok or I could have used some nail polish thinner on them but I couldn't be bothered. They were some of the first nail polishes I bought when I really started to get back into nail polish. I have used up some items from my long list last month and a bonus item.

  • Bath & Body Works Oahu Sunset Body Cream
  • Nivea Essentially Enriched Body Lotion
  • Wen Treatment Oil in Summer Coconut Lime Verbena
  • Wen Treatment Oil in Tea Tree
  • My DNA Serum (I'm actually going to pass thing along to a friend.)
  • BONUS: Covergirl Queen All Day Flawless foundation (LOVE this stuff)

Slowly but surely things are getting used up or passed on! Woot!

Short and sweet this month.

Let the play commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!