Saturday, February 1, 2014

Palette Play February 2014

Happy February everyone!

One of several posts coming your way. I had wanted to have my January favorites post up by the 31st and some other posts done by now. But well ya know, stuff happens. It's a comin.

I think it's time for some drugstore palette play this month. I was going to use all Wet n' Wild 8 pan palettes this month. BUUUUTT my first Sleek palette purchase changed that :) So here's what I'm going to play around with this month.


Week of February 2 - Sleek Vintage Romance Palette 
I'm excited about this one. If you don't know, Sleek is a drugstore brand available in the UK. I ordered this via a seller on Amazon. This shipping was reasonable and it arrived it about a week. You can order directly from Sleek's website. If this is good, I can see this being a problem. I've added some other palettes to my wish list. *covers eyes* My thought process for getting this was that it'll satisfy my urge for the Naked 3 palette. But based off of reviews I read and heard, I think I'm passing on the Naked 3 palette.

Week of 9 - Wet n' Wild Nude Awakening Palette
My beauty pusher found this for me. I could not find it at drugstores in my area. This was one of the limited edition Spring palettes from last year I think. There are several posts comparing this to Urban Decay's original Naked Palette. So I'm excited to play with this palette as well.

Week of 16 - Black Radiance Posh Plums Palette
Black Radiance is owned by the same company as Wet n Wild. Pretty, pretty purples to play with *claps*.

Week of 23 - Sonia Kashuk Jewel of an Eye Palette
I got this on sale at Target and I'm kind of meh about it. Some of the shades are pretty but some other shades didn't seems to have a lot of color payoff. So I'm going to give it another whirl. People have raved about Sonia Kashuk eyeshadows. Right now I don't get the hype based off of this palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!