Saturday, February 8, 2014

Duck Season, Rabbit Season, Makeup Purge Season!!!!!

Ok sooooo this past week I've watched four YouTube videos and read a blog post on makeup purging. I think the universe is trying to tell me something :) At the beginning of the year there are always a lot of these videos and blog posts floating around.

Here are the videos I watched:

MissCrystalMakeup - Makeup Purge 2014



MrKongsMom - Makeup PURGE! Makeup I am getting rid of!



Jennifer Wan - High End Make Up Purge



Jennifer Wan - Drugstore Make Up Purge



And here's the link to emilynoel83's blog post.

One weekend this month, I'm going to sit in front of the 10 drawer cart that I have everything in and go to town. I may even go through my loose Bare Minerals items too. I'll have some baby wipes on hand for cleaning up swatches and a trash bag for things that can automatically be pitched and pull items to giveaway or attempt to sell. It's on!



2 comments:

  1. I purge sporadically. Right now I am purging to sell. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purge often. But mainly pitching item or giving item about to family and friends. Never purged to sell before.

      Delete

Let's chat!