Saturday, November 10, 2012

Government 101

(Courtesy of Microsoft)

Throughout this whole elections season (heck really since President Obama was elected), I feel that people have conveniently forgotten how government works. I've tweeted a bunch of times that some people need to retake government/civics class. Now I don't claim to know it all but what I don't know I try to find out on my own or ask someone who is more knowledgeable on the subject.

We have 3 branches of government that have certain powers. Then add in the state rights and this creates on clusterf*!k depending on the issue at hand. You can't pinpoint whatever issue on one person. If the government tries to step in on something, then states cry out states rights. If the government does nothing on something then folks bitch about them not doing anything. There is more to it. The system as a whole is broken on so many levels. But that's another post all today.

Until next time good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!