Monday, February 6, 2012

Just trying to figure out this thing called life.....

My random musings.....

Yes sometimes I vent, rant or whatever.  I hold things in waaaay too much and I have to get it out some kind of way.  Most of time I feel alone, stressed, stupid and that no one gives two shits about me.  Also in the past year or so a lot of people who were around my age have passed away.  I guess I've had a reality check lately that tomorrow truly isn't promised.  When you're young and dumb you think that you'll live "forever" and that you have time to do whatever it is "tomorrow"  So I'm working my way through putting myself in a place were I'm truly enjoying the one life that I have to live.  Yes I know that life comes with it's issues and what not, but there shouldn't be this constant feeling of a dark cloud hovering over me all the time.

(Courtesy of Microsoft)


Until next time party people...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!