Thursday, February 23, 2012

I hate people...


I find myself saying this quite often.  I know that hate is a strong word and that I shouldn't say it.  I don't really hate hate people.  Of course there are times when people do certain things and I'm really....reeeally!  Everyone has their moments when they want to be alone, don't want to be bothered or have "me time".  It seems like the older I  get the more I have this "feeling".  Sometimes I feel socially awkward.  I can be in a room full of people or around friends and feel alone, invisible or nonexistent.  I sometimes feel like I'm a bother to folks or in the way.  Most of the time I hate asking for help or depending on other people.  Or when I go to speak no one pays me any mind.  So why should I make the effort to deal with people?  But on the flip side I don't mind helping people (weird I know).  Some people are genuinely nice and appreciative of things.  I guess it's the assholes of life that out weigh the nice people and the good things.

Ok enough of my random musings.  Until next time.......


2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you! The older I get, the more I appreciate my own company and find that most people aren't worth my time or energy but the people who are worth my affection mean that much more to me. Does that make sense? lol Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep it makes sense and I agree with you. Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!